I am sharing another experience by FB, Loh Hor Leong where he travel from Singapore to Malaysia during the movement control order (MCO).
Sharing my detailed walkthrough and info during my way back today, from Sg to Msia. Hope it can use as a guide and help for those going to travel back soon.
A) Hicom letter – print or screen shot.
B) Passport & Msia IC.
C¹) Work Permit, Company letter & Exit Declaration (home leave).
C²) Company letter & Exit Declaration (resigned).
C³) SPR IC
D¹) For your own convenient and faster process at certain counters, best prepare this on a paper (written/print):
- Msia local address (place to go after quarantine)
- your phone no.
- emergency contact phone no, name, ic & address (if different)
- company name, phone & address
- address of place of stay in Sg (hotel/house)
E) ✍️Bring along a pen ! (optional)
🛂Departure from Singapore:
- [7:40am] Enter departure hall officer will check for passport/WP/SPR/Hicom letter.
- proceed for immigration counter(WP)/thumbprint(SPR)
🚸Crossing the Causeway [7:50am]:
- try go early as the sun🌅 is not too hot and less crowd.
(Can check-in hotel early & less waiting time)
- 🍼bring enough water.
- if can, bring less luggage.
(you need to lift it when walk the stair and a long uphill walk home).
- 🛒make sure your luggage wheel still in tip top condition.
(saw many broken wheel on the way back).
🛂Arriving Malaysia (standby all documents):
1) [8:30am] 1st counter Saringan – 🤒😷temperature check & update your local address and phone contact (self and emergency contact).
2) 2nd counter – Imigresen check and update on passport.🛂
3) 3rd counter – KKM. Confirm your local address and advice to quarantine. * Here they will only keep your passport.
4) 4th counter – 🛃 Kastam check bag and luggage.
5) [8:50am] Go to holding zone wait for transfer.
- Here you can request with the official-in-charge to go buy things at kastam mini mart (snack, drink, roti, rokok🚭). Need to give them your IC as safe keeping.
- 🚌 [9:30am] Get passport by batch and take bus transfer to Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies Johor (Marsah) beside Johor Zoo. (All sit individually in bus, max: 22persons).
6) [9:50am] arrived and need to fill up registration form (at Marsah) and wait for bus transfer to hotel.
*saw the 1stq batch bus transfer to hotel at 10:20am.
7) 🚌 [11:20am] Me on 2nd batch transfer to designated hotel. (All sit individually in bus, max 22persons).
8) 🏨 [11:45am] Arrived at hotel. Briefing by KKM staff ⛑️ and hotel manager 👨🏽💼. Bag and luggage disinfection by frontliner.
- Fill up personal health declaration and contact form.
- Temperature check and attend by doctor 👨🏻⚕️.
- After done, take room card key (and lunch).
- Check-in self quarantine room for 14days.
9) This final step is the most important & that everyone will do. Time to update friends and families on your hotel stay. *Until lunch pun lupa makan!🤦🏻♂️
🙋🏻♂️Lastly not forgotten, salute to all the frontliners. As what I’m going through on each process & location, they have done it diligently & professionally.👍
(Disclaimer: I share whatever I have see & experienced, but no guarantee it will be same as yours).