The Edusave is meant for Singapore Citizens only. It can be used to pay for any activities related to your children hoslitic education.
Check Edusave Balance
The operation hours to check your edusave balance is 8am to 10pm daily except Sundays and Public Holidays.
Your Edusave account number is your 7 digit NRIC number or Birth Certificate number.
- Call 62600777
- Enter 1 for English, 2 for Malay, 3 for Mandrain, or 4 for Tamil and hex[#] key
- Enter your transaction code (1 or 2) and hex[#] key as prompted by the system
- Please enter the first alphabet of your Edusave account number and hex key
If your account number starts with ‘S’, enter 1 and hex key. Or,
If your account number starts with ‘T’, enter 2 and hex key
- Enter your Edusave account number and hex key
- Enter 55 to repeat the earlier information
1 to check the balance of another account
2 for information on Edusave Scheme
Or 99 to end the call and hex key
If you need any further clarification, please call 68722220 or 67775727.
Find out more about the Edusave Scheme by clicking here.