This is a simple guide to answers to subscribers and Wii Gamers Questions on how to burnt the Wii Games in ISO onto DVD.
1. Open the ImgBurn and select Write Image file to disc.
2. Select your ISO file using the Window Explorer Icon to Browse for a File.
3. The ISO file to be burnt now appear in the Source column. Ensure the Write Speed is 1X or 2X when burning. Please click the Verify button in the Destination Column. Click on the Disk Icon at the bottom to continue.
4.The ISO image will start to burn to the DVD Disc. It will take approximately 30 mins for writing the ISO to the DVD.
5. Once completed the disc tray will open with the following prompt.
6. Close the disc tray back and the program will start to verify the burnt disc.
7. Your Wii Disc is now available to be play on your Wii
*** for Super Smash Brothers: Brawl only – set the layer break before recording ***
Please record at the slowest speed of 1X or 2X. I have burnt it at 2X for all my Wii games and it works on my Wii. It works on DVD -R Disc Only. Do not use DVD +R Disc. Brand of Disc is no issue but buy reputable brand like Verbatim, TDK, Mawell and others.