Extracted from FB
LATEST UPDATE: PROCEDURE FOR 14 DAYS MANDATORY QUARANTINE AT QUARANTINE CENTRE IN MALAYSIA EFFECTIVE 24 JULY 2020 (BY AIR AND LAND)
1) Download the Letter of Undertaking (LoU) from any of these websites:
- www.kln.gov.my / www.nadma.gov.my / www.imi.gov.my / www.moh.gov.my / www.mot.gov.my / www.motac.gov.my
2) Email the LoU to High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore at email@example.com three (3) days before travel date. In the email, please state your name, passport and date of travel (and your dependants as well).
*for those who travel on 24, 25 and 26 July 2020, please email the LoU today.
3) If a child is 18 years of age and above, he/she must sign a separate LoU. Wife/husband and father/mother is also required to sign a separate LoU.
4) Travel Note will be issued by the High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore via email to the applicant.
5) Present the Travel Note to airlines / Immigration Malaysia (before travel and upon arrival).
*Please note that the Travel Note is NOT A GUARANTEE LETTER TO ENTER MALAYSIA. It is only an agreement to bear the cost of quarantine at the quarantine centre. Entry to Malaysia is still subject to the immigration rules and regulations which can be referred to the Immigration Department website at www.imi.gov.my or +603-8888 2010.
6) Don’t forget to download the MySejahtera apps.
7) It is not compulsory to do the COVID-19 swab test three (3) days before travel as well as the Fit to Travel letter. Swab test will be done once you arrived in Malaysia.
8) For swab test and quarantine procedure in Malaysia, please refer to the attached flow chart.
Thanks and stay safe,
High Commission of Malaysia