Please take note that iOS users can refund the app that you have purchase if you find that it is unable to deliver its intended function as promised. I have manage to get a refund for the paid app that I download but did not fulfilled as what is set out in their sales page.
- Go to your iTunes App
- Select Account – Account Info
- Login with your Apple ID account
- Scroll down to Purchase History and click on See All
- Click on the arrow icon beside the order date of the app you want to get refund
- Click on Report a Problem on the app line item
- It will bring you to the browser to fill in the problem
- Click submit and the money will be refund to you
- The app will no longer receive software update
This is something Apple will not tell you openly. Hope you can get your refund sucessfully like me.