You may have switch to the Samsung Galaxy S2 or the Samsung Galaxy Note. But u are now worry of losing your iTunes Music library and have to start from scratch to build your music library again. A simple solution is here which allowed you to sync your iTunes Music with your ANDROID Phone.
How to syn music with Android Phone?
- Download the Easy Phone Tunes software by clicking here
- Go to Menu on your phone
- Click Settings – Wireless and network
- Click USB Utilities
- Click Connect Storage to PC
- Plug in the USB Cable
- Open the Easy Phone Tunes Software
- Select the USB Mass Storage
- Syn the Music Library with your phone
It is that easy and all the iTunes Music are transferred to your Samsung S2 or Samsung Galaxy Note. The Easy Phone Tunes works on both Windows and MAC.