1. What am I doing in the Catacombs?
Your objective is to catch
all the new mice, make gold, collect loot, craft traps and climb the
2. What is the best trap to use?
is the best base to use?
Polar for a rounded effect, Explosive to
create more stale cheese, Dehydration for a higher attraction rate.
4. What is the best cheese to use? Ancient cheese or Radioactive Blue cheese.
5. Is it possible to catch Forgotten/Shadow mice using normal cheese? Not really. The attraction rate will be very very bad.
Where is stale cheese sold? Stale cheese is obtained when the cheese on
your trap goes stale. It is no longer dropped as loot.
7. How is RB
sludge obtained? RB sludge is obtained when RB cheese goes stale on
your trap. RB cheese does not become stale cheese.
8. What is the use of RB sludge? It's use has not been discovered.
Where to obtain Obelisk Parts? Use the Hunter's Hammer on your Obelisk
of Slumber. This will smash your OoS and you will no longer have an OoS
10. How to re-craft the OoS trap? You will need (1)Obelisk
parts + (1) Bead of Slumber. The Bead of Slumber is available from the
Catacombs General Store for $2,000.
11. Where are the blueprints
sold? Catacombs General Store. Once you use it for crafting you are
unable to sell it back to the General Store.
12. Is it necessary
to return to the Cartographer to pick up the restored map? Yes. To
check it's progress, click on Shops, then Cartographer.
13. How long does the Cartographer take to restore the map? 5 days.
14. What do I do for 5 days? Go to the Lab and stock up on RB potions.
15. Can I go to the Mousoleum whilst my map is being restored? Not unless you have a second Mousoleum map.
16. Is it necessary to craft the OoI? No.
17. Craft OoI or wait until ACRONYM? Wait until ACRONYM if you already have the OoS.
18. Do the Ambush/ZLM/SnoB/FF/DB/DDB/