Running a successful Café can be a tough business, and requires a
delicate balance between cooking great food, and having great service.
Part of the challenge in Café World is finding the right balance to turn
your Café into a 5 star establishment. What worked in your Cozy Café
may not always work as you expand your operation into a Bountiful Café,
and you may need to change your recipe for success!
Some things to keep in mind as you expand your Café are:
- Make sure there is a full Pathway from door(s) to *each* chair, and
from your Counters to *each* table. Try to leave plenty of space for
both Customers and Waiters to move around without having to go around
objects in their path.
- Nothing should be blocking or too close to the first step of the
- Tables must have an empty spot around one of the 8 sides (4 sides, 4
corners) to be served and a chair facing it.
- Serving counters should have an empty spot (facing it) from one of
the 4 sides to allow your Waiters to pick up a dish. Avoid putting
counters in corners where your Waiters will not be able to pick up a
- Try to avoid creating small places between your counters where your
waiters can be stuck.
- For larger Café’s try placing your Counters in a more central
location of your Café so that Waiters will have to travel less distance
to reach your Customers.
- Don’t expand too fast! If you do not have enough waiters to serve
all your customers some may leave unhappy.
- If you are low on food, some people choose to drag their door into
their inventory to “close” your Café until you have more food.
- Your Buzz Rating will not change while you are away from your Café.
If your Buzz rating is starting to climb please leave your Café running
so your Buzz Rating can reach its full potential. It may several hours
for your Buzz to rise to its highest point.
If you find that your Buzz Rating is not as high as it used to be, or
that your Customers are not being served fast enough you may want to
take a look at some of your neighbors Café’s to see what works for them,
and get some ideas for the perfect setup. Experiment with different
layouts of your own to find that perfect balance that will have everyone
in the neighborhood raving about your Cafe!
I have always achieve a Buzz Rate of 105 for my Cafe World by following the simple rules and you can also do it.
If you find that after trying these steps you are still having trouble
with your Buzz Rating please send us a screenshot of your Café, and we
will be happy to take a look at it and pass on a few suggestions for
increasing your Buzz, or you can stop by our community forums and “ask
For more information on how to take a screenshot please visit the
Answer Title: How do I take a screenshot?
Answer Link: http://zynga.custhelp.com/
To file a support ticket, read this article: http://zynga.custhelp.com/
For faster service, we ask you include your screenshot and a link to
your Facebook profile when you submit a ticket.