Income Tax Rates 08

I guess many of you have started to received your Income Tax bill. The tax rates is the same for every tax resident in Singapore. You are treated as a tax residents for a particular Year of Assessment (YA) if you are a: Singaporean; or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) if you have established your permanent home in Singapore; or Foreigner

Income Tax Filing

It is time to starting filing Income Tax again. Please start to do your Income Tax filing as the deadline approaches. Hardcopy filing must be done by 15 April 2008 while e-filing must be done by 18 April 2008. It is easy to do e-filing online. You only need a Sing Pass or a IRAS pin given to u when