The Super Stove is a new stove that cuts out the preparation stages. You just choose your dish and then it begins cooking! No slicing, dicing or chopping. Your food will still need to cook for the required amount of time. Now you can build your own Super Stove! Visit this note for more information.
If your icon is gone, you have finished the stove. It will be with your other stoves under the Functional Menu (the "Gears") icon.
1. Click the Build a Super Stove icon next to the Spice icon.
2. From this panel you can see all the parts you need. You have the option to:
– Request help for different parts
– Buy individual parts
– Buy the whole stove
3. If you request parts, you will be brought to a page to ask friends for help. When you request parts from your friends, the parts will go directly into your stove.
4. When you complete the stove, you will see a pop-up saying you finished your stove.
5. Your Super Stove will now be available for use in the Edit Menu, under the “Gears” icon. You will see a (x1) next to the Super Stove, which means it is available for use.
The Super Stove is NOT in your Gift Box.
6. If you look in your stoves menu and see a gray box covering the stoves with a (x1) next to your Super Stove, this means you have all available stoves in use for your level. To use the Super Stove, open the edit menu by clicking the "Gears" icon. Just drag one of your stoves into your inventory (edit menu) and then you will be able to drag out your new Super Stove. (Remember: do not try to move a stove into your inventory with food cooking on top!)
You do NOT have to sell any stoves to use the Super Stove. You may store it in the Gears/Functional Menu for when you reach another level awarding stoves.
***Info extracted from Cafeworld@Facebook Note.***