Installing the HomeBrew Channel on your Wii can be done by yourself. It allow you to view all the HomeBrew Channels available for you to use.
- SD Card (2GB or less as Wii console is not able to read SDHC, Also to have it in FAT format, I use FAT16)
- A Nintendo Wii, preferably Version 3.2 for this hack
- The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess for the Wii (You can use a burned copy if your Wii is soft mod or hard mod)
- The Twilight Hack File
- The DOL file for The Homebrew Channel
A copy of the Legend of Zelda:Twlight Princess Game is needed in order to run this hack to install the HomeBrew Channel. You must at least have play the gmae once in order to generate the Save File in your Wii Memory.
Backup Save File
- Insert your SD card
- Go to ‘Wii Options” -> ‘Data Management’ -> ‘Save Data’ -> ‘Wii’
- Find your Zelda save file and click on it
- Select ‘Copy’, Press ‘Yes’ at the prompt
- Once finished copying, you will want to save this file somewhere on your computer
- You may now erase the save file from your SD, now you are ready to begin the hack
Follow the YouTube Guide on how to install the HomeBrew Channel
You can also read the step by step guide on installing the HomeBrew Channel by clicking here>>>