Picasa photos are automatically synchronised to your Android Gallery by default. I am going to show you how to remove Picasa totally from your gallery.
Goto Settings -> Accounts -> Google
Click on your email to access your account.
You will need to clear the gallery cache to remove the Picasa.
Goto Settings -> Application Manager
Slide the tab to All and find gallery and click on it to enter.
Tested on Galaxy Note 4 Android Version 5.1.1
Always running out of space on your Android smartphone? No slot for external SD card?
If the above two are affecting you, Sandisk GTO is the perfect solution for you. Once plug into your Android smartphone, it will be detected as a USB drive. You can copy files or retrieve data from it.
Sandisk GTO 64GB is selling at S$30 at Challenger stores.
Drop us a comment if you want one deliver to your mail box.
It is essential that you clean your files on the Xiaomi Note. You only have 8GB of internal space and therefore every KB counts.
It will clean up the unnecessary files and return you the space on your Xiaomi smart phones.
Xiaomi RedMi Note has an excellent built in Weather App for your needs. It allow you to know your local weather.
You will get the current weather and the next 3 days of Outlook. It also features the temperature and type of weather at your current location.
This weather app also provide you a trending of the temperatures.
More updates of Xiaomi RedMi Note will be posted. Subscribe to our blog for more update.
The hard reset function shall only be use if the device always freeze or becomes unresponsive. It can also be use when you want to sell your device to upgrade to a new smart phone. After the hard reset, the device will be a clean device just like it just got out from the factory.
Hard Reset of the LG Nexus 5 Steps by Steps Guide
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold the volume down key
- With the volume down key held down, press and hold the power button
- The boot loader will appear and u can release both button
- Use the volume down key to scroll and select the recovery mode
- Press the power key to enter
- Press the Volume up key, then press the Volume down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset
- With wipe data/factory reset highlighted, press the Power key.
- Press the Volume down key to scroll to Yes — delete all user data.
- With Yes — delete all user data highlighted, press the Power key.
- Device will restart
- Once the wipe is complete, with reboot system now highlighted, press the Power key
The LG Nexus 5 is now reset and shall have to perform the settings again to setup as a new phone.