The Installation requires a PSP with 3.52 M33-3 or higher [fat PSP], or
3.60 m33 or higher [Slim PSP]. If your PSP is the Offical Sony Firmwares
or lower version of M33 you shouldn't try it or you will end up with a brick PSP.
You will need a USB cable and ensure the Battery is 78% loaded, Follow the steps below:
1. Extract the file you have downloaded anywhere on your computer.
2. Connect your PSP to your computer using the USB cable.
3. Copy the "UPDATE" folder into /PSP/GAME
4. Exit USB Mode and go to your XMB(Game > Memory Stick)
5. Run the "PSP Update version 5.00"
The screen turns black. Follow the on screen instructions, these
instructions will take you to the Official Sony Update screen. Press X
for start, and follow the on screen instructions. It will start the update once you agree to the agreement and a download bar will appear. Wait for it to be completed(100%)and press the "X" button to restart automatically.
Then you can erase "UPDATE" folder, they won’t be any longer necessary.
Download the Firmware>>>